Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tegan Smith Photography



I have been looking absolutely everywhere for a local, professional but also affordable photographer and I have finally found one – Tegan Smith Photography. She gives you 20 Photographs that are in color and in black and white. The cost is R700 but included in the R700 Is a professional make up artist and any location or theme that you want for your photo shoot.

This sounds amazing and the reasonable prices are amazing. For what you get with it I personally think it is so worth it.

Here is some of her Photos that she took of my stunning friend Tomomi Amber – so if you are wanting a proper photo shoot one day instead of using your cell phone camera and posing in the mirror in you bathroom at home then consider Tegan Smith Photography. You can find her on Face book.
 Bargain I would say. Im having my photo shoot shortly. *Excite*





No comments:

Post a Comment